- In buildings and enclosed spaces of the university, the recommendation to wear a face mask applies, especially where a distance of 1.5 m to other persons cannot be safely maintained
- Food is not allowed in the study rooms. Please leave the room well before the library closes and do not leave any personal belongings or trash.
This is how the booking works
- The rooms can only be booked by students of the University of Würzburg. Use your student JMU-ID to log in.
- You can get information about the individual rooms by clicking on the room number on the booking page.
- Group study rooms are reserved for group work only.
- Bookings are possible on all opening days of the respective location (Main Library, Departmental Libraries). Already booked rooms are marked in gray.
- The personal data of your registration are not visible to other library users.
- The bookable time frame for single study rooms is between 30 minutes and six hours. Two bookings are possible per day and account, but a maximum range of six hours is allowed.
- The bookable time frame for group study rooms is between 30 minutes and four hours. One booking is possible per day and account.
- You can book the rooms a maximum of 4 days (= 96 hours) in advance.
- Please check in within 15 minutes after the start of the session to confirm your booking. Otherwise, the booking will be cancelled automatically.
- You can see an overview of your unconfirmed bookings when you are logged in to the booking system and click on the orange number in the top right corner of the menu bar.
- You can cancel bookings that are no longer required until the start of the session.
This is how the check-in works at the start of the session
- Scan the posted QR-Code with your smartphone. Or click on “Confirm booking” in the menu bar in the booking system.
- No smartphone? In our Main Library and the Departmental Library of Law you can also check in at check-in stations.
- Enter your JMU-ID (without password) with which you booked the study space in the input window „Booking confirmation“. This is possible up to 15 minutes after the start of the session.
- Now you are checked in and can use your study room for the booked period.